All of us went out to Nello's Pizza to celebrate my birthday! It was so much fun to have everyone there. I am sorry that in every picture Joe is making a Toro's sign. He is very proud that he went to Mt View and that they are State Champs..Him, Skyler, Kyle, Craig, and Derek all still talk about it. as if anyone really cares about a high school football championship!(ha-ha) I just roll my eyes and laugh with the rest of the wife's..Over all i had a great birthday and cant wait till my next one!!
This is Joe I just want everyone to know all though the SUNS were cheated out of a victory on sat. we will tie the series on Tuesday. Thank you for your support
4 comments:
AAWW!! what the heck!? happy birthday...You need to spread the word-we totally would have come!! Love ya..hope your birthday was good!
Cute Necklace. where did you get it. haha Love ya hope you had a great b day
Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't make it (I was babysitting my little sister all weekend)... looks like you had enough fun without us :)
To JOE: Agreed. We do support, and we will win! You are still wearing those bracelets, right??
Hey jenny!! have fun driving to texas ahh! anyways look at my blog at those pics..you should totally live in apts when you get back!
Post a Comment