Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Home Sweet Home(for now)
Well we made it safe to Texas... It took about 17 hours to get here maybe even more cause we had to stop a lot and change Tatum's diapers and feed her. So far Texas is great. I love are apts were in. There are Hugh trees everywhere around our apts. Its so pretty. Joe started selling pest control today. So hopefully everything will go good with that. It's so humid down here though.. Everything is so sticky and muggy in the air here. So far though i really like. Were only here for 3 months so me and Tatum need to explore Houston as much as we can. Will keep you updated on what were doin.... but we miss everyone and if anyone wants to come visit.. you'll have a free place to stay!
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
It looks beautiful... Green is so much better than brown. Austin, TX is on my list of places I'd like to live someday. I know you're not in Austin, but you should travel there and explore for me :)
Good luck Joe!
Wow! I didn't know you guys were leaving already! We just saw you the other night at the reception! What a fun experience to get to move away for awhile. The best part is that you know you will be back in 3 months if you don't like it!
I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I just have to get through this last final and we'll be off! I can't believe were seriously gonna live in Texas! Ahhh! It is going to be so crazy being without our families!
See you Saturday!!!! Love ya!!!
Ha ha, I was cracking up when I read your comment. That's such a good idea jen! First, I just want to see you, and second, I don't want to get attacked by a flock of birds!!
Ha ha, Seriously though, I wonder how much flights cost. . . I'm going to go check.
Also, i don't know how to 'secure your network' for your internet. I asked McKane and he said he'd have to talk you through it. If you want I can have him call you tonight when he gets off of work.
OH my Goodness Jen!! i had no idea it was that beautiful there! Wow i bet your just loving it!! how fun! So how are them cowboys treatin ya? and how did tatum like her first horseback riding lesson?!haha well when we comin to visit??!! miss ya!
How fun! I think that would be fun to move for a couple months (and of course move back to az). It looks real pretty there. Have fun!
how exciting! Keep us posted on the adventure!
Hey Jenny! How is Houston?? Your apartment looks cute and it looks likeyou have some good running trails close by! How are sales going?? Do you know what your ward is called??
Post a Comment