Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sea World






She is so Cute!

For our 2nd anniversary Joe brought me home these! Its a bouquet of flowers out of balloons. I loved it and was so excited! Much better than having real flowers i think!



Shamu!

14 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Jen!! Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE Seaworld and think it would be so fun to bring Beck there. I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you when you were down- Tatum is so cute and is getting so big! When are you coming back home?

angela hardison said...

Happy anniversary you two! Tatum is growing up fast and she's darling. Shamu is scary but the balloon bouquet is neat.

My bro-in-law is going on a date with Sarah (Steiner) soon and I'm happy about that because she is awesome.

Hope all is well in TX!

Emily Lauren said...

Beck is doing good. It seems like ever since he started walking really good he has just been so much fun to have around- so pleasant and happy and talking all the time too. So fun.
What are tatum's latests?

Jordyn Perkins said...

I love the balloon boquet! :) Looks like you guys are having a blast! Your little girl is adorable, which is no surprise considering her parents! ;)

Jaron & Abby said...

Oh little tater tot. She is getting so big Jen. I can't believe that you and Joe have been married for two years! My little polar bear is all grown up and strechting out her new limbs. I loved the balloon flowers those are awesome. So what are you doing? Nothing. Alright I'll give you a call later.

Melanie said...

Happy 2 years!! Doesn't it go by so fast?! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Happy 4th

Emily Lauren said...

Ha ha ha ha. I am cracking up right now. "get out, get out, get out".

ashley wright said...

Hey Jen! im so glad you found us!! dont be sad, i just barely figured out how to make a blog... i still am learnin the ropes, but i'll get there! you and joe look SO HAPPY!!! Tatum is getting so big! she is beautiful-i honestly cant believe how fast our little girls are growing up! its crazy huh! so when do you guys come home? Cant wait to see ya again!keep us posted!love ya

shara and jeff said...

jenny i finally get to see your daughter and she is so cute. i haven't seen you guys for so long but i guess we are all getting together next month. but i just wanted to see that your page is so cute and your family is darling.

BrignBrett Duncan said...

Tricky!! are you here yet?? Cj wants to know if you've tried a hotdag yet??!! haha Jen your pics are so cute! how fun you got to go to sea world! tatum is hilarious you can just tell what shes thinking her facials are the funniest! now hurry up and get back to az!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I was excited to see all your new pics. Tatum is so cute! I love her lil' doggy she takes around with her. Hope you guys are doing well. :)
Heidi

BrignBrett Duncan said...

JENNY!!!! I MISS YOU!! where are you? i thought you were coming back soon?? hurry hurry get your butt bavk already!! Cj says what about corn dogs??!!

Kyle & Savannah said...

hey happy anniversary! i have been trying to get a hold of you... you left me a message saying you have a new number... but then did not leave your number... call me when you get this... miss you guys!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

How fun!! I haven't been to Sea World since I was like 3. So needless to say, I don't even remember it! It looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! :) And again, your little girl is adorable!!!