Wednesday, September 3, 2008

photo shoot with Amy









My good friend Amy Jo took some pictures of Tatum while she was visiting AZ. Tatum loved playing in the dirt. She was going crazy in it! If any one needs a photographer Amy Jo does an amazing job. Thanks again Amy i love them.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

T+C=N said...

love them. theyre so cute!

The Watson's said...

Jenny you look gorgeous!

Whitney said...

super cute! Amy Jo does such a good job.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

Hey Jenny. It was so good to hear from you. I totally remember you. I think last time I saw you you were about to have Tatum! I LOVE these pics of her. SO dang cute. Good to hear from ya. Hyrum says hello.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Super cute Jenny!! She is getting so big!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

How cute are these? That's great that Amy is a photographer!

Brittany said...

UM...Gorgeous! Amy is so super talented (of course it doesn't hurt having adorable subjects to photograph!)I love them. If only I had a cute little girl, and a friend who is an amazing photographer...

Angie said...

She is so cute Jenny! I just wanna squeeze her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

so cute

Natalie said...

Those pictures turned out really cute! I love the one with you and Tatum, you both look so pretty.

shara and jeff said...

those are the cutest pictures! shes not as cute as abby but shes up there!

Unknown said...

so freakin adorable jen, i love it. you look beauutiful as usual

The Clarks said...

those are THE cutest!!!