Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Very Backed Up Post

Well it was Joe's Birthday Yesterday... The big 24! Happy Birthday Joe! Joe is such an amazing person and anyone who talks to him for 5 seconds will know that. I am the luckiest girl to have met and married him! Thank you to Doug and Patty for raising such a fine young man! Joe is the most caring and loving husband.. I don't know what i would do with out him.


Well yesterday (Sept 22,08) was also the 2 month mark since my dads passing. It was a hard day realising that 2 months ago everything was perfect.. our family was complete. Words cant describe how much i miss him.. I cant wait till were all together again someday!


Well for those of you who don't know Tatum had another Seizure and was rushed to the ER on Sunday the 14Th. They put her on anti seizure medicine called keppra and also zantac which helps for her acid reflex's. So these last 2 weeks have been real stressful. We go to the G.I specialist tomorrow and meet with them to see what to do from here. Than that following Monday we have an apt with the Neurologist. Which they will probably be running more test on her to see what caused the Seizure. This little machine that Tatum has on is called a smart monitor. It makes the loudest beeps ever if she stops breathing or has a low or high heart rate... We love it but its so scary when it goes off my heart drops every time! Once again i just wanted to THANK everyone who fasted for her on Monday. I couldn't ask for better family and friends . We love you all!


8 comments:

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

Im so sorry that you are going through that! You and your family are in our prayers every night. We love you so much and if you ever need anything we are here! Tatum is so beautiful and is getting so big!

J and L Palmer said...

wow i can't believe all that you've been through in the past couple months. i've been reading your posts and think about you guys a lot. we're not close friends but i feel really close because we have a little girl and i couldn't imagine this happening to arys. i want to help any way i can. we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I have been reading your blog for a while...it's so cute! I just wanted to say that I have been praying for you guys :)

ashley wright said...

Jen i check your blog frequently for updates on your little Tatum :) I love you guys and think about you alot. Youre in our prayers, we love you and think youre the greatest! Take care:) give Tatum a hug for us!

shara and jeff said...

happy birthday joe! jenny i am so glad that you finally posted, i ask my mom everyday if she has any new updates about tatum or anything, and i have just been thinking about you everyday. you definitly are the bravest of us all now! i love you guys and we are always praying for you!

Alisa said...

I hope everything goes well with all the doctor appointments. You guys have been through so much in the past couple months! We will continue to pray for you!

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! I'm so sorry! I meant ot call you but I totally spaced it. We want to have you guys over for dinner sometime. :) We can have a late celebration. ;) Jenny, we're still thinking and praying for you and your family. You are an amazing family though, and I know you'll get through this. Lastly, hope little Taters is doing good. She is absolutely a doll and we are thinking of her too. Hopefully they;ll be able to figure out whats going on soon!!! Love ya lots!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!! Man I am so sorry about everything recently and hope they figure everything out. If you ever need anything give us a call. Your Disneyland trip looked way fun and we really need to have you guys over. Good luck with everything and we'll be thinking and praying for your cute family!