
Well in this picture..This is my Mom, Shauna and Joe. Before we went out on our date night the next doors neighbor s yard was flooding.(the neighbors were out of town) so being the good citizen my brother-in-law
Jeff is he called the fire department to have them come shut off there water. So i decided to take a picture. After i took the Picture i handed the camera to my sister and said "here take one of me and
Joe". Then the fireman asked "who is taking pictures" I
immediately pointed to my sister. I had just passed the camera off in no time. Needless to say she felt pretty dumb. It was really funny..maybe had to be there sort of thing.

Then we went to dinner and everyone started opening up there fortune cookies.. I
wasn't going to but i though why not join in with the fun. So before i
opended it i said "Its probably going to say i see the future". Sure enough it did. It said
" You were born with a sixth sense and superb insight". It was really funny
cuz this sort of stuff happens
alot. So i totally was not surprised when it said that! Haha j/k.... We
couldn't stop laughing though.

Here is me and my older sister Shauna. Now She is 8 years older than me. Anytime we are together people are always asking us if we are Twins.( Thinking in my head..
Iam like are they serious.. We look nothing alike). I mean yes we look like sisters but Twins.. I think that is pushing it. I just dont see how people can think we look like Twins i guess.
So to end the date night we went bowling. Which i am glad we did. I discovered my new hidden talent. I got a 119! We played girls vs. boys. Of course Joe got the top score which made the boys win. Joe was very
competitive. Over all it was a great night!
9 comments:
you can see the future jenny,... i think thats pushing it. you are a little full of yourself dont you think? ha ha you make me laugh. i like the pictures though its about time you posted a few pictures, i love to look at them.
Joe was competitive? That doesn't sound like him at all!jk. Sounds like you had a fun date night! It kind of scared me when I first saw the picture of that firetruck. I was thinking, now what happened! But then they were smiling, and I thought, if something bad happened, why would they be taking pictures?
Duh, Jenny your sixth sense is being an observationist.
A. im sorry im the worst texter.
B. i heart you
C. im totally wanting to come to the halloween party at your moms!!
D. we need to do lunch or dinner
okay jen...so we really wanted to come to your Halloween party, but my brother is going through the temple that Saturday night. We will try to make it late though! I really want to come and see everyone!
you are so funny. what a date night adventure! love your hair
Hi jenny! We changed our blog address. It now is: november15th2008.blogspot.com
Jenny, My goodness girl I am so sorry I have been gone for so long it seems like I've missed a lot. I wish I was there to help you through all of the hard times you have had! You are precious and I love you to death. Give me a call anytime. I miss you tons. Sherri ROmney 435-327-0036
hi jenny. I got the mold from target. I borrowed it, or I would let you use mine. Just got to targets kitchen place, and you should find one.
Post a Comment