Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve and Day

Before Musical chairs game started
Classic Picture! I love every one's faces in it. Yes that would be me winning the whole game of musical chairs.
Christmas afternoon visiting my Dad

Well this 2008 will be a year that i will never forget. It changed my life dramatically. It still very unreal to me! This Year Christmas was hard. I was not looking forward to Christmas at all. We spent X -mas eve here at my mom and dad's house. All the family came over to eat dinner and play games. Later on that night we had a big sleepover at my sister Christy's house. Which of course was fun! But we barley slept at all. All the kids woke up around 6 and we went out to see what Santa had brought everyone.
Tatum loved x mas! Santa had brought her a little tike's car. She absolutely loves it. We still cant even get her out of it. As for me and Joe. Joe got me a bike with a little car seat on the back of it. which i am really excited about, and Joe got guitar hero and some x box games.
For New Yrs we spent it with family. Our cousins Seth and Brittany and Craig came into town. I could barley make it to 12. I had to take a quick nap around 10 pm. We played the money game (which of course me and Joe won) and also a very intense game of 'sequence"
I am glad to say good bye to 2008 but it will definitely be a yr that will always be on my mind!

1 comment:

camie said...

is it possible that you and joe win every family game?