I am so sorry jenny! I really cannot imagine loosing a parent. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation huh?! By the way... you and your siblings could be quadruplets...not kidding!
oh jenny we really do need to get together. cheer up buttercup and think of all the blessings you have, i know its hard,call me please any time and if my phone is dead call porters.we will be up sometime this month and we really have to do lunch.i love you girl.
:( Hope you feel a lil' better soon. Doesn't it just stink how life goes on with or with out people whether you want it to or now. ANyways, It was fun to go to the zoo on Saturday. Tatum is SO funny. I love how she would say all those funny words and noises when she saw the animals. I didn't like those chickens attacking us (YOU mostly) during lunch. ;) Heidi
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
7 comments:
I am so sorry jenny! I really cannot imagine loosing a parent. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation huh?! By the way... you and your siblings could be quadruplets...not kidding!
i love you jenny! i'm giving you a big cyber-hug!
:( I'm so sorry Jen. I'll pray for you. It must be so hard.
oh jenny we really do need to get together. cheer up buttercup and think of all the blessings you have, i know its hard,call me please any time and if my phone is dead call porters.we will be up sometime this month and we really have to do lunch.i love you girl.
Wish I could put a big bandaid on and make you all better. I love you and wish I could reach through and hug ya. Love Sherri
:( Hope you feel a lil' better soon. Doesn't it just stink how life goes on with or with out people whether you want it to or now. ANyways, It was fun to go to the zoo on Saturday. Tatum is SO funny. I love how she would say all those funny words and noises when she saw the animals. I didn't like those chickens attacking us (YOU mostly) during lunch. ;)
Heidi
I love you Jen. I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE you. I miss you. I am sorry:( Your ALWAYS in my prayers.
Post a Comment