Monday, May 4, 2009

It's A............

Well we are having a boy! We are both very excited and cant wait to meet this little guy! Now all is left to do is find a boy name!

16 comments:

angela hardison said...

congrats! a little joe... !

The Read Blend said...

Congratulations! Now, you guys will have the girl and the boy. How exciting!!

damonandkami said...

YEAH!!! congrats you guys! I still cant believe that you are going to have TWO before I even have one!

The Blakes said...

Yeah! how exciting. So happy for you. What names have you thought of so far?

Whitney said...

yeah!!! I hope our next is a boy. Then I can play the " we have one of each, why have more" card. Congrats to both of you.

The Dunns said...

Congratulations! Boys are lots of fun. (Although, a different animal, altogether!)

Porter and Karla said...

it really will be perfect when we get together!!! im glad grahm is going to have another buddy!!! cant wait to meet this little guy. we need to do lunch nexttime im down.

Alisa said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

congrats!! that's so exciting!

J and L Palmer said...

yay! that's so exciting! congrats!

bmann said...

I'm so excited for you! Having a boy really is a lot of fun so far (not that I have that much experience yet). What does Tatum think about everything?

THE SHILL'S said...

congrats! boys are great!

ashley wright said...

yay for a boy! you get one of each. i think it's perfect! congratulations... cant wait to meet him! happy belated birthday :)

Sherri Romney said...

Congratulations girl!

Natalie said...

Oh congrats! That's so exciting! Boy names are hard for me too... = )
Ps... add me to your list!
Jeffplusnat@gmail.com

The Littles said...

Hey Jenny and Joe! I just found your blog and have to say congrats!! That is so perfect a girl and a boy! The million dollar family now! Im so glad we will be able to keep in touch. Say hi to Sarah for me!