I came across this picture in my old camera this morning. Some of you are probably wandering why we have masks on. Well this was taken last year around this time. When the whole Swine flu was going around and they were advising people not to fly. Being the paranoid person i am i found masks at my parents house and decided to where it on the plane. along with my sister. I think we were the only people on there with them. During the whole flight i could not breath. the mask was so claustrophobic. Looking back now we were retarded for wearing them! But it makes for some pretty good laughs now.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Did we really do this?
I came across this picture in my old camera this morning. Some of you are probably wandering why we have masks on. Well this was taken last year around this time. When the whole Swine flu was going around and they were advising people not to fly. Being the paranoid person i am i found masks at my parents house and decided to where it on the plane. along with my sister. I think we were the only people on there with them. During the whole flight i could not breath. the mask was so claustrophobic. Looking back now we were retarded for wearing them! But it makes for some pretty good laughs now.
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are a nerd! I can't believe you wore that thing. It is bigger then your face. My little paranoid friend. :)
You crack me up. I am SUCH a germ-a-phobe that I would have done the same thing. :) Too funny!
that is awesome! :)
Post a Comment