Pied Piper did such an amazing job on our Family Pictures. Considering Tatum was throwing up the night before i think she did a great job!
Here s what been happening with us lately! Tatum started swim lessons and even though she cries the whole time while doing it she is always asking to go back! She is also going to be starting up dance in a couple weeks as well!
Grant is still just army crawling! but he is so fast at it. He is sitting up great and even started to pull himself up onto furniture. He really is the best baby ever. He hardly cries and if he does it usually means he is hungry or he poopy!
Joe is still working hard and is still so dedicated to the suns! Poor guy actually thinks that the suns will make it to the end!
As for me.... I got braces.. They are nasty and my mouth kills.






4 comments:
you guys are such a cute fam!! and i hope they lose the next 2 so i dont have to deal with a grouchy husband anymore ;)
Your family is so beautiful! You got braces huh, I have been wanting braces since I was like 10 and I am hoping that it will happen eventually. Too bad I can't do it now so we could be twin metal mouths togther
You are a HOT mom. And the pics are PRICELESS. My gosh. What a beautiful family!!!
Hey are you still doing any photography? I want to get pictures of Keelie and Hadlie taken and was wondering if you would be interested in doing it. You can either comment on my blog or email me cassiejeanpenrod@yahoo.com and let me know either way. Thanks Jenny!
Post a Comment