(really though, come on could grant get any cuter? seriously)
Grant is not a baby anymore.. He is full-on walking! He started walking at 10 1/2 Months! I thought this boy would never walk because he just barley started to actually crawl on his knees like 2 months ago! He is the happiest baby. He is so good. I just love him. He is so cuddly and such a Mommy's boy! I love it. I cant believe he will turn one next month! I will admit. I get major baby hungry! I really wouldn't mind having another one right now but i am too nervous that the next one will be feisty like Tatum! Don't get me wrong i love Tatum but she sure does give us a run for our money! I could handle three kids just not 2 Tatum's.
Tatum is starting up preschool next month as well. she is so excited and i think she will do great. We are also in the process of potty training her. she is doing pretty good. not too many accidents! Its so fun watching her get so excited when she goes in the toilet!
other than that nothing too exciting happening with us!
Grant is not a baby anymore.. He is full-on walking! He started walking at 10 1/2 Months! I thought this boy would never walk because he just barley started to actually crawl on his knees like 2 months ago! He is the happiest baby. He is so good. I just love him. He is so cuddly and such a Mommy's boy! I love it. I cant believe he will turn one next month! I will admit. I get major baby hungry! I really wouldn't mind having another one right now but i am too nervous that the next one will be feisty like Tatum! Don't get me wrong i love Tatum but she sure does give us a run for our money! I could handle three kids just not 2 Tatum's.
Tatum is starting up preschool next month as well. she is so excited and i think she will do great. We are also in the process of potty training her. she is doing pretty good. not too many accidents! Its so fun watching her get so excited when she goes in the toilet!
other than that nothing too exciting happening with us!
1 comment:
He is so cute! I cant believe he is walking! Nash isnt even walking yet and hes not interested in it one bit! Are you guys coming here at the end of the month?!?
Post a Comment