Today is grants 1st birthday! Have you ever seen a cuter boy than him right here. I just love him. yes i know his head is huge but slowly he is growing into it!
I still cannot believe how fast it really went. It feels like just yesterday when i was in the delivery room asking Dr beck if i was going to die giving birth. And now here he is turning one!
Grant i just love everything about you. I love how your a bottomless pit and will eat anything! I love when you cry when i get you out of your high chair because you still want to eat! I love watching you play with Tatum except for when you try and bug her! I love your kisses and i love watching your little legs try and dance!
Happy Birthday! We love you!
I am sorry were bad parents and are not throwing you a party grant!!! I figured your "one" you have no idea what is going on.. I d rather save the money.... no actually that's not true...your dad would rather save the money) But we did get you a truck to play with! Happy 1st birthday!
3 comments:
awww happy birthday to your baby!! it does go by way too fast!!!
Jenny- He is super cute and I love his little outfit! And I agree with saving the money on the first birthday party!
Happy Birthday Grant!!!!
Post a Comment