For some odd reason these last 2 weeks have been tough! It sucks... That s all i can really say.
we got the chance to go to a temple sealing last week and in the middle of the sealing i looked at the brides father who just had tears coming out of his eyes.. at that moment you could feel the love he had for his daughter. It made me start thinking of my dad and how much i miss him. Not being able to feel that love or comfort from your dad is hard! I know my dad loves me but just not having him physically here and being able to physically feel his love is hard.. I miss it.. What i wouldn't give to go back in time and have my Whole family be complete.. I miss that feeling! I cant wait for that day to come! It s just one of those weeks where its hard! I love you dad!
1 comment:
I'm sorry, jen :( I can only imagine how hard that would be. Your dad is such a wonderful person.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I love you.
Post a Comment