Wednesday, October 13, 2010

????????????


I was looking through all my post... and for those of you who know me... knows that it takes me a while to pick up on things.. but what ever happen to commenting? Is that like not cool to do anymore.? I used to get a lot of comments now i am lucky if i get 3!! haha Or maybe my life is just too boring now..
So moral of the story... i am going to bring commenting back!!

This is the only picture i have taken in weeks..
Joe doing hard work and watching the kids.... What a good father and husband!!!

6 comments:

Will & Camie Shill said...

jenny i have actually seen other bloggers post about this as well and i feel the same so you aren't alone. I guess it's a thing of the past. Its not instant like FB so I guess people figure it doesn't matter. It's funny because if you have a blog tracker you would see that people are looking EVERY DAY! 40, 50 -100 sometimes on my blog with no comments.

I just figured im going to blog... comments or not, so if people want to "blog stock" or comment either one is fine!

tHe ApPeLs said...

your kids are so cute!! i never comment or get comments anymore either! ive just been lazy ;)

The Read Blend said...

You are right. I think is happening to everyone. It was nice to see you guys the other day. We need to get together soon.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I'm with you Jenny!

Let's bring back commenting!

angela hardison said...

jenny, i love you. i don't always comment but i do read your blog :)

Lauren said...

Ditto. Since I have went private, I feel like no one reads my blog anymore. Rare comments too! But I love to comment on peeps!