Abby and Ashley we sure missed you at girls lunch day... It definitely was not the same
This blurry one is my favorite ... haha we worked so hard to get it and it came out like this
Where to even start with girls lunch! Anytime that us girls from High School get together its non stop laughing. We have all grown up together.. like 1st grade and on.. We have always been the best of friends. People would always tell us that once we graduated high school most likely we would never see each other again. They were wrong.. I think were just as close. I love these girls and truly am blessed to have them! You couldn't ask for a better group of friends than right here!!!
I wish we all lived in the same state so we could always hang out!! Cant wait for the next Lunch will get together at!
Highlights from lunch:
* Such an easy transaction
*Brigitte yelling at the ladies behind us
*Trying to capture just the right picture of all of us
*Waiting for Kevin to make his big arrival
* Me leaving and them trying to take pictures with out me.. it cant be done
*awkward angles from the camera.
* Brigitte closing her eyes in every photo
* yes Brigitte i have Braces
Please add more.. I cant remember all of them!!!
2 comments:
haha too good! what an amazing day-we are truly blessed :) let's hope i will be closer to home sooner than later! one missed quote "ohh you have to read it?" as we were talking about an inspirational book. classic. xoxo
Haha. Oh ya! That was a good one Tara! I was shocked you had braces too, Jenny. I kept thinking something was different but I didn't know what... Oh my gosh, and those ladies... haha, I could not believe Brig yelled at them! Haha.
Jenny and I venting about motherhood (tastefully, I thought). I was just venting my very real struggles (as the picture on Amy's blog shows, haha), but I hoped to not come off negatively! I love being a mother!
Amy's travels! Africa, Australia, and soon New York.. Gosh, I seriously love looking at her photos on Facebook. When the kids get a little older I want to take photography class and get one of those awesome cameras...
I had so much fun. Thanks girls!
Post a Comment