Joe threatens to take away Rocko a lot.... I threaten him with this.....
"5Th sister wife"
Yes i love this show... and stalked them every day while i was there.. I loved every min of my life doing it too!!! Too bad there moving now to Nevada!!
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
10:05 PM
6 comments:
So funny Jenny!
Jenny: They are probably moving to Nevada because of people like you who stalk them all the time! hahah! You are too funny. But hey! I wouldve done the same thing. I loved that show!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! and gross.....5th sisterwife....barf...I love that show! It's like a bad train wreck that you just can't look away! I just think it's nasty..go to wife #1 one night, then #2 the next night!
I love that show!!! I would of knocked on the door and asked for eggs!!!
I heard they signed up for another season. Do you know when it starts? And I didn't know they are moving to NV - when do they move?
LOVE sister wives! p.s. saw that hub of yours on the news the other night!
Post a Comment