Tatum's first day of being a Sunbeam was Today! She was so excited to go but when we finally got there she froze up! She was a little nervous and would not let go of me. I sat with her for about 10min than she seemed to be fine without me. I cannot believe she is already a sunbeam.. She is getting big way to fast.!
Here is Rocko... Santa brought the kids a dog and there faces were priceless. Tatum was so excited! So far its been a great little dog. He does so good during the night and is great with the kids! I am in love with Rocko.....Joe on the other hand hates him! Literally i don't think Joe has touched him at all since we have gotten him. Rocko is the Cutest!!
1 comment:
HAHAH!!! "Joe hasn't touched him!" I swear...Joe and Aaron should be twins! Aaron does the same thing with our little doggy.
Post a Comment