Monday, March 14, 2011

Looks



Everyone always says that grant and Joe are twins.. I think they are smoking something when i hear that... I don't think they look anything alike at all!
I would like to think grant looks more like me! Except our head shapes are totally different. mine is skinny and long and his is round and fat!
Tatum and Joe look so much alike so i am hoping that i get at least one kid who looks like me! and i think that kid is grant.. Hahah what do you think?

P.S. I kind of think he looks like my dad (pa) which i would be more than happy with!

4 comments:

Julie & Scott said...

Baby Grant! I think he is a mix but I see a lot of you in him. I think he looks a lot like your dad's baby pictures! He is the one of the cutest boys ever!

Anonymous said...

that is a perfect pic of Grant then to look to the right and see a pic of your dad right next to him on your blog and they look like twins!!!

Sherri Romney said...

I agree. I think he looks like your dad a lot! And you can totally tell that he is your son! Such a cute picture!

Eric and Kailee said...

I totally think Grant looks like your dad! We really need to plan a play date or something! Next week??