Mother's day was a lot of fun. I think it may just be better than a birthday!
We started out the morning with going to church! We had an amazing little lunch during relief society! I think that may need to happen every year! It was very yummy!
Tatum made a handout in primary for me. I love all the answers that she said! My favorite is she says i weigh 6 pounds...! haha
I am so lucky to have these 2 little kids in my life! They are everything to me! They add so much laughter to our family! I love being a mom and cant wait till we can have more!
We started out the morning with going to church! We had an amazing little lunch during relief society! I think that may need to happen every year! It was very yummy!
Tatum made a handout in primary for me. I love all the answers that she said! My favorite is she says i weigh 6 pounds...! haha
I am so lucky to have these 2 little kids in my life! They are everything to me! They add so much laughter to our family! I love being a mom and cant wait till we can have more!
3 comments:
You are the cutest stinking mom EVER. I miss you! I hope you are doing well and I love ya!
Your to sweet sherri! We need to do lunch again. It was fun catching up
ha ha did you spank her for saying you're 30?! ;)
Post a Comment