Thursday, July 19, 2007

Two Months Left!!



So here is the recent picture of me and our little baby.. Only two more months left and i am counting down the weeks! I am real nervous to be in labor though. just because i don't really know what to expect.. and i always watch those baby shows and i get on baby center to watch how they deliver a baby and oh boy that made it worse. so for those of you who have already done the whole labor thing please tell me its not that bad..

5 comments:

The Watson's said...

You are so cute! I can't wait til' you guys get out here!

The Clarks said...

Jenny, ha I remeber feeling the same way. I was freaking out! But.... it is the most amazing experience that you will ever have! I seriously cannot wait to do it again! Good luck with everything!

Langdon & Heather said...

I still can't believe that your having a baby!!! You are the cutest! Do you know the sex yet? I'm bettin on a boy!

Melanie said...

It really is not that bad!!!! YOu will do great!!!!! Yea, i can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!!!

Porter and Karla said...

Jenny... roomie. i miss you and you look so dang cute in this picture. you guys look so happy and im excited to get these little girls out of these bellies of ours! can't wait to see you and see this tatum when she arives. i love ya!