The next day we went to seven peaks water park. Even though i couldn't really go on anything except for the lazy river and the wave pool, I still had fun being with my family and watching Joe go down all the slides.
It so nice to be back now.. As much fun as we had up there its always fun getting back to our own house!!
8 comments:
cute pictures! Jenny you are such a cute pregnant momma! Oh, i miss the alpine slides...rob and I had so much fun going there when we were up at school!
It sounds like you had so much fun Jen! I didn't even know you went.
You and Joe are so cute! We need to hang out! I miss you.
Jenny! Yeah I found you. I am so glad you gave me you blog page!!! You look so cute pregnant I can't wait for little Tatum to come. I love Park City too. Sounds like you had fun
Stacy
man, talk about a scare!!! just a little mix up, but i am overjoyed that everything is good with you and the baby!!! Being a mom is so much fun...Clark cracks me up all day long. Its so fun talking with him..he will sit a do his "agoos" and "goos" all day long. im so excited for you guys and to have another couple w/ a baby to hangout with!!
Hello my little pregnant polar bear. Thank you for doing my hair. Call me on monday when you are off and I'll take you out to lunch.
jenny, you are so damn cute! i cant wait to rub your belly again
Good seein you today! wish I could have stayed and talked to you longer! Miss you girl!!
ok girl, time for an update! And when is this baby coming?? Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment