Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One Week Left

We have one week left till Tatum arrives.. were so excited and we cant wait till she is here. Hopefully the labor goes smoothly!!!

16 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JEN!!! It feels like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant!! Wow! That's so exciting!
Having a baby is really the most wonderful thing in the world. With an epidural, i even really enjoyed labor!!
What an exciting, incredible time in your life!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Shanell Farr said...

aww... how fun! good luck!

Porter and Karla said...

jenny! please put a pictures up you need one more prego pic before she gets here. shes going to be so cute, cant wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

so i thought you were blogging about your favorite receptionist, but no, i see how your priorities are, you blog about the baby....

angela hardison said...

Jenny, I check this all the time in the hopes that the baby has come...haha, I'm really excited for you & Joe. Good luck; hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

oops. i deleted my comment. Anyways, I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to be just fine, Jenny. Once you know it's the real thing, I think some of the nerves will turn into excitement, because you know it's only a matter of time before you get to meet Tatum! It gets better and better with time. Babies are the cutest lil things in the whole wide world! :)TAKE CARE!
Heidi

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it. I am sure everything will go smoothly you are a tough girl. Keep us posted on all the up coming events. I know you are going to be really busy, but I would love to see pictures of you little angel.

Melanie said...

Oh, I can't wait for you guys!!! I keep asking my mom if she has heard anything from the stieners.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE HEADED TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!! 480-773-3846

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!


LOVE MAL AND CRAIG

Julie & Scott said...

tomorrow is the big day!! the weekend went by so fast!! I can't wait!!

Julie & Scott said...

tomorrow is the big day!! the weekend went by so fast!! I can't wait!!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

We are so excited for you guys! i can't wait to see her! good luck with the labor!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! hurry and post pics! I want to see her! HOw much does she weigh??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Porter and Karla said...

jenny congrats on new tatum.i hope you're recovering well. i cant wait till you post pictures of her, call me when you get settled, i knew you would do just fine! love ya, cant wait to see her.