Hey! Yeah, I totally remember you! I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! That's so fun! I can't wait til we have ours! You look absolutley adorable pregnant! Brad says hello! My pregnancy has been going pretty good! I just can't wait for her to be here! :)
hey, here is the link to that page maker... http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ there is a ton to choose from... don't have your baby until we get home!!! we miss you both and wish you were here!!!
Okay jen when did you do your new blog because I have been working on mine all day trying to figure out all of the codes and everything. Then I click on yours only to find that you have the same background. I promise you copied me... you take it off your blog right now.:)
Hey guys! I am so excited for you to have a new addition to your family I can look at. You guys are getting boring.jk. I cant believe its almost time jenny. good luck with everything. wish I could be there. Love ya guys and keep me posted on everything
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
10 comments:
Hey! Yeah, I totally remember you! I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! That's so fun! I can't wait til we have ours! You look absolutley adorable pregnant! Brad says hello! My pregnancy has been going pretty good! I just can't wait for her to be here! :)
hey,
here is the link to that page maker...
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/
there is a ton to choose from...
don't have your baby until we get home!!! we miss you both and wish you were here!!!
hello there! you are getting pretty close there and were so excited for ya! i hope we get to hang out before these little girls get here!
Oh, Tatums room looks so CUTE! Girl stuff is so fun! Hey, when are you going to be over at steiners next so I can drop by your necklace?
Okay jen when did you do your new blog because I have been working on mine all day trying to figure out all of the codes and everything. Then I click on yours only to find that you have the same background. I promise you copied me... you take it off your blog right now.:)
Skully says...When are you going to have your baby already!!! :)
Heidi and Mikey
Check out this cool baby ticker I found http://babystrology.com/tickers/
Hey guys! I am so excited for you to have a new addition to your family I can look at. You guys are getting boring.jk. I cant believe its almost time jenny. good luck with everything. wish I could be there. Love ya guys and keep me posted on everything
Jen you need to post a new blog. You are a little slacker.
Post a Comment