Tuesday, November 27, 2007
5 Weeks Old!
She is growing so fast. I cant believe its already been 5 weeks! We're still debating if she looks like Joe more or me more... I think she is Joe's twin.
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
At first I thought she looked like you more, and nothing like a Steiner. But I am not going to lie, she looks just like a Steiner now! I can't believe it because she really didn't at first! Whoever she looks like, she is ADORABLE! I hope all is going well! It is so much fun huh?!
yay tatum! she is just getting prettier and prettier! what a sweet little girl...
Um you have to debate over this? I think she looks just like Joe!
Totally JOE!
She is so cute! I think she is a good mix, but you will be surprised how much they change each week. Clark looks totally different compared to his baby pictures! Hey, we need to get together! Im free all next week.
I think she does have both of your features but for me, I see alot of Steiner in her. She is so adorable. I loved your baby announcements. Very very cute!! Where did you get all of those darling pictures? They all came out so darling!
Post a Comment