Monday, December 3, 2007

Tatum's Blessing Day

Tatum's Blessing was yesterday. She looked so cute in her little white dress. Joe was real nervous about giving the baby blessing but he did a great job at it!Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! First of all- I'm sorry that we didn't make it to the blessing, I was seriously throwing up all day yesterday... AND she is the cutest thing..She is looking more like you everyday!

angela hardison said...

Aww she's cute! Looks like she is growing fast.

Heidi said...

SHE LOOKS SO SWEET! I can't stand it, she is so dang cute! I agree, Joe did a good job, although I was wandering the halls with my lil' munchkin during the blessing. I wonder who was more nervous, Mike or Joe. Mike was nervous too! :)
Heidi

Melanie said...

She looks so beautiful in her little white dress!

Porter and Karla said...

she is so cute. she looks so sweet in her dress.

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

she is adorable jenny!

nicole said...

She is Beautiful!!

Whitney said...

I think she looks so different in her blessing picture from the picture below this post. She looks so cute though in her blessing dress. I love her little bracelet!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

she looks so dang cute in her little white dress! and i think its a toss up...i think she's a good mix of the two of you...