Hey, whatever happened to us hangingout?! I know things got a little crazy with the holidays, but once everything dies down, we have got to get together! What a fun trip! How was Tatum on the drive? I was so nervous when we drove to Utah with Clark,but surprisingly he was so good! That was the cutest picture of JOe and Tatum...I love how the binkie isn't even in her mouth.
What a fun trip!! I'm with ashleigh about the comment on the picture with Joe. Isn't that how it is, you nap when the baby naps!!! thanks for the info about your photographer. Is that Val's daughter or daughter in law?
what a cute family. you look great jenny! she getting so big, or compared to elizabeth it just seems that way. you guys look like your doing great, hope we get to see you guys this weekend.
Hi! Totally random, but I grew up in Joe's ward and know his family. My sister always says how much she loves when Joe helps her at the bank! It's so fun to see you are happy and oh my gosh- your little girl is a doll!! She is so girly, and yet, totally looks like a mini-Joe to me. Fun, fun! Alisse (Sherwood) Baldwin :>
i think i do know you, did you go to mesa high?! i will let nate know that you said hi! he's still sweetie! we're coming up on our 2 yr anniversary this next mnth! and it has been a blast! I'm glad he was able to help you out with your car...p.s hot moms drive jettas! :) your little girl is so beautiful!
Hey Jenny! Sorry i never called you the other night..#1 I currently do not have a phone, and 2 Johnny was sick. Now..johnny is in Flordia and I am sick:( not fun! So my mom gave me a cookbook in my stocking, and it is from your ward! I was flippin through and I saw your recipes:) Kris olsen gave them too her:) they look good...I will have to try them out! Hope you guys had a good christmas!
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
11 comments:
are you sure you just gave birth like a month or so ago? you look so good jenny!what a fun trip for you guys. your baby is precious!
Jenny, it looks like you guys are doing great wtih your new little one. Does Daddy need more sleep?
Hey, whatever happened to us hangingout?! I know things got a little crazy with the holidays, but once everything dies down, we have got to get together! What a fun trip! How was Tatum on the drive? I was so nervous when we drove to Utah with Clark,but surprisingly he was so good! That was the cutest picture of JOe and Tatum...I love how the binkie isn't even in her mouth.
I love that one with Joe and Tatum sleeping...totally missed the mouth on that one. You look great by the way looks like things are well!
What are you guys doing this weekend? We wanna come too!
What a fun trip!! I'm with ashleigh about the comment on the picture with Joe. Isn't that how it is, you nap when the baby naps!!! thanks for the info about your photographer. Is that Val's daughter or daughter in law?
what a cute family. you look great jenny! she getting so big, or compared to elizabeth it just seems that way. you guys look like your doing great, hope we get to see you guys this weekend.
Hi! Totally random, but I grew up in Joe's ward and know his family. My sister always says how much she loves when Joe helps her at the bank! It's so fun to see you are happy and oh my gosh- your little girl is a doll!! She is so girly, and yet, totally looks like a mini-Joe to me. Fun, fun!
Alisse (Sherwood) Baldwin :>
i think i do know you, did you go to mesa high?! i will let nate know that you said hi! he's still sweetie! we're coming up on our 2 yr anniversary this next mnth! and it has been a blast!
I'm glad he was able to help you out with your car...p.s hot moms drive jettas! :) your little girl is so beautiful!
hey jenny, it was so good to see you and meet tatum, elizabeths best friend already! now we just need to hang out more often and keep in better touch!
Hey Jenny! Sorry i never called you the other night..#1 I currently do not have a phone, and 2 Johnny was sick. Now..johnny is in Flordia and I am sick:( not fun! So my mom gave me a cookbook in my stocking, and it is from your ward! I was flippin through and I saw your recipes:) Kris olsen gave them too her:) they look good...I will have to try them out! Hope you guys had a good christmas!
Post a Comment