I love this picture of Tatum.. She looks so cute every time we get her out of the bath.. She loves bath time... I cant believe that she is already 3 months. Time goes by so fast. She is such a good little baby. She sleeps pretty good at night and as for the day she is on a good napping schedule. Life is great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
jenny...her eyes are looking more blue! I think that you might be in luck! jk
cute girl, she does look very cute after bath time. elizabeth loves the bath but cries like crazy when we take her out, i think its because shes a little cold. dont you just love the towels with the hoods! so cute jenny!
oh she is SO cute!!! Don't you love giving them baths...Clark just started to enjoy his! We have got to get together sometime SOON! Let me know what your work schedule is like. Rob just started school and has been SUPER busy, but I will keep reminding him to get that wood cut for the board!
She is getting so big! I need to see her.
If she is sleeping through the night, then life really is great, isn't it. She is sure a little cutie. so fun for you and joe. And it was fun to see pictures of Morgan & Jaren and their wives. Looks like you all had a great time!!
Post a Comment