

Wow Tatum is already 3 months! Joe and I
tryed to put her in her little jumper cause she is always wanting to stand up and look around. She
doesn't quite fit into yet but she will soon. She loved it though.. She looks so funny it in but i think she looks cute in it.
8 comments:
So cute!!! Jamie loved those toys too. She is such a cute little girl! Well, I had fun at lunch the other day too. We will definitely have to do it again. ;)
Heidi
cute! jenny one more week until she gets her shots! we need to pick a day to take them!!
Jaxon loves this same exact toy. Now that he likes trying to stand alone he would rather be on the outside holding onto the poles but still loves it and is almost 8 months so there is plenty of good playtime with it still! She is a doll!
I cannot believe how much she is changing! Hey can you leave me your address on my blog or email it to me??? Thanks:)
oh my gosh she's adorable!! sweet tatum she looks like she's having a ball! so cute
jenny! you are too funny! I meant your home address:) can you email it to me?? thanks!
That is adorable! I have Wednesday off next week, can I come over and see you guys?!!
So I'm not a very good blogger, I haven't been keeping up on it like i used to! so sorry i haven't been a very good friend! but my word tatum is getting so big and more and more adorable! I'm right there with you on the needles though, i cant stand them... I love those toys they are the greatest things ever...
Post a Comment