Monday, March 10, 2008

4 1/2 months









Tatum @ 4 1/2 month old!! She is getting so big.. I cant even believe it. Her personality is coming out just a little bit. She is so cute and is so much fun right now!. So far everything has been going really good...
Here are a couple of pictures of Tatum i took a couple days ago.. EnJoY!

15 comments:

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

Jenny i LOVE the pictures!! she looks ADORABLE!

Will & Camie Shill said...

she's so cute and got so big!

Sarah Steiner said...

Jenny good job with your pictures. She is so cute and your pictures are so good. I cant wait to be with tatum this weekend. Love ya

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH she is so cute! I could look at her all day long- she is beautiful! Great job with the pictures! I really would pay you to take Jaxon's! I haven't gotten his done since he was like 3 or 4 months old! Let me know if you really would be interested! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

she is a doll! and you are like a professional photographer!! good job you need to teach me

Cassie and Joe said...

Jenny, this is joes cousin cassie. Tatum is so cute! I can't believe she is already 4 1/2 months!

nicole said...

I didn't know you were a photographer!! Darling pictures and she is a doll:)

The Watson's said...

She is getting so big. I can't wait to see her again. She reminds me of a daddy's girl baby.

Anonymous said...

The best part is joe's suns wrist bands! What kind of camera do you have?

Emily Lauren said...

How cute are those pictures Jen!! You're such a good photographer! Tatum really is getting so big and is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Joe your baby is cool! Anyways, have you been watching Lost this season? Holy cow! We should do a Lost night with the Wells Fargo people or something.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I do want you to take pics, but I was just thinking, I am going to want to get 1 yr old pics so I will just wait 2 1/2 months to get them instead of getting both, so I will just let you know the beginning of June or something. Is that ok? Sorry- I just got to thinking and thought, why do them twice so soon- so we will wait for his year! Thanks- you do so great and are so sweet for doing it!

Stacy said...

Jenny these pictures truley made my heart melt. What an angel!! Did you take these pictures? I love them. You have a wonderful talent...did you take a class?

Whitney said...

She is adorable.I love these pictures.

Heidi said...

SO CUTE! Jenny, you need to start a side business in photagraphy! I'm not joking!!!
Heidi ;)