Those are cute! Did you take those? Oh and I don't go to hair do, but my mom, sis-in-law and I'm sure you know Jade goes there. I also have a good friend from high school(Chelsea Hall) that works there. Tell her hi for me!
Quick response...I like that! So did you buy one of those backdrop cloths or did you just use something else? And did you use photoshop to make the flower pink?
jenny i cant believe you took those and i cant believe she is sitting up, well at leaste it looks like she can, wow! you are one talented photographer, i had no idea. oh she gets her shots on wednesday so lets go like the 22nd or 23rd?? p.s. i may need to borrow that tutu for some of my own pictures!
So I actually went to Joann's yesterday and was just totally confused on what type of frabric to buy. I wanted it thick enough so that if I used it outside it wouldn't be see through, but I wasn't sure if the thin fabric would be just fine. What kind of fabric did you buy? I was looking at twill, but it would have cost me like 50 bucks so I decided to wait on it.
I love all the pictures!! you are better with my camera than me for sure!! Lets take pictures of London tomorrow for her birth annoucement!! We need to talk to joe about getting you a camera soon!! He can't let you waste your talent!!
You did a great job! Joe told me at the bank today to check out the pictures you took but didn't tell me how great they are! Not only is she perfect but you did a great job! I should pay you to take some of Jaxon, I hate taking him to the real places because they try to make him laugh and we do it better than they do- but they don't get it! She is a doll!
I know Ive already told you this but the pics are so cute. Tell Joe you NEEEEED the camera. You could make some big bucks! Trent and Joe have planned to watch the Suns game on Wednesday.. I guess its become a tradition or something! Ha! So we need to go do something fun! Oh and post that funny pic of them so I can post it on my blog!
oh my gosh Jenny! She is so cute! You did an awesome job on the pictures. I cant wait to be able to take cute pictures of my children. Im just hoping that day comes sooner than later
Jenny! Your little girl is so cute! It was fun to see you at girls night! I didn't know you married Joe Steiner. I went to school with his little sister Sarah. That's so fun! Anyway, hopefully I'll get to see you again soon!
I know this may seem totally random because I am a total stranger... but I just ran across your blog and wanted to know where you get those adorable headbands that your daughter is wearing? Do you make them? Anyways- Just thought I would ask cause I love them! Also, where did you have her birth announcements made?
That would be great if you made us a headband... If you wouldn't mind! Just let me know how much they cost- What do you use in the middle of the flowers? Are they just buttons? I would like one with a cream colored lace band and maybe just a pink flower if you have those colors. Just let me know. Thanks! =)
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
22 comments:
Those are cute! Did you take those? Oh and I don't go to hair do, but my mom, sis-in-law and I'm sure you know Jade goes there. I also have a good friend from high school(Chelsea Hall) that works there. Tell her hi for me!
Quick response...I like that! So did you buy one of those backdrop cloths or did you just use something else? And did you use photoshop to make the flower pink?
She is cute! I love the 1st one!
jenny i cant believe you took those and i cant believe she is sitting up, well at leaste it looks like she can, wow! you are one talented photographer, i had no idea. oh she gets her shots on wednesday so lets go like the 22nd or 23rd?? p.s. i may need to borrow that tutu for some of my own pictures!
Joe, your kid looks just like you. congrats on the baby. hope all is well in mesa---Jarem
So I actually went to Joann's yesterday and was just totally confused on what type of frabric to buy. I wanted it thick enough so that if I used it outside it wouldn't be see through, but I wasn't sure if the thin fabric would be just fine. What kind of fabric did you buy? I was looking at twill, but it would have cost me like 50 bucks so I decided to wait on it.
I love all the pictures!! you are better with my camera than me for sure!! Lets take pictures of London tomorrow for her birth annoucement!! We need to talk to joe about getting you a camera soon!! He can't let you waste your talent!!
Soo cute Jenny! I'll have to call you after I have my baby!!
You did a great job! Joe told me at the bank today to check out the pictures you took but didn't tell me how great they are! Not only is she perfect but you did a great job! I should pay you to take some of Jaxon, I hate taking him to the real places because they try to make him laugh and we do it better than they do- but they don't get it! She is a doll!
so CUTE jenny! She seriously looks SO big!!! Those are great photos...i love the last one! Which photoshop do you have??
So Cute! I sure hope my first baby is a girl! We would love to go out with you guys! Definitely call us. 283-5598
OH, i love those pictures of her!! She has gotten so big since I last saw her!!! Lets get together!
I know Ive already told you this but the pics are so cute. Tell Joe you NEEEEED the camera. You could make some big bucks! Trent and Joe have planned to watch the Suns game on Wednesday.. I guess its become a tradition or something! Ha! So we need to go do something fun! Oh and post that funny pic of them so I can post it on my blog!
Good job Jenny. The pictures are really cute. I guess that would be easy having such a cute baby to take pictures of.
oh my gosh Jenny! She is so cute! You did an awesome job on the pictures. I cant wait to be able to take cute pictures of my children. Im just hoping that day comes sooner than later
What a beautiful baby! I love love love all of the pictures you have taken of her! How have you guys been?
Jenny! Your little girl is so cute! It was fun to see you at girls night! I didn't know you married Joe Steiner. I went to school with his little sister Sarah. That's so fun! Anyway, hopefully I'll get to see you again soon!
Now that's some great photography work Jenny! She is a doll. Looks like you are having the funnest time with her.
I know this may seem totally random because I am a total stranger... but I just ran across your blog and wanted to know where you get those adorable headbands that your daughter is wearing? Do you make them? Anyways- Just thought I would ask cause I love them! Also, where did you have her birth announcements made?
okay she just got her shots on friday!!!! we will be down this weekend can you go???? i sure hope so and i hope you waited for me!
That would be great if you made us a headband... If you wouldn't mind! Just let me know how much they cost- What do you use in the middle of the flowers? Are they just buttons? I would like one with a cream colored lace band and maybe just a pink flower if you have those colors. Just let me know. Thanks! =)
Post a Comment