Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meyer Park

I know really CHEESY but we had a lot of fun doing it!
Joe's fav trick to do with Tatum. ( I hate when he does this i always get so scared but tatum always laughs)
Here you go Scott and Julie..(beat that)


Tatum is so big. She is 6 1/2 months now! She is crawling all over the place. She is also pulling herself up onto furniture and standing. Tatum is getting her 1st bottom tooth in as well. She has just started eating baby foods which she absolutely loves. She is so much fun.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun pictures!! You are so brave to take that long drive with Tatum. I am terrified for my 3 hour flight! I leave tomorrow to meet up with Rob. Today is his first day out..let the fun begin! Good luck to you guys! we will have to keep eachother posted. I hear Tatum is getting her bottom teeth...yea!