Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't Mess With Texas

Well since last night i used to love Houston.. but than late last night around 11:30pm me and Joe were getting ready to go to bed. Joe realized that he left his phone in our car so decided to run out and grab it real quick. 5 seconds later i heard some yelling out there. I peaked my head out the door and saw 3 guys surrounding Joe and than jumped him. I heard them yelling at Joe to get on the ground.. I started freaking out and crying and having all different types of emotions in me..I ran back inside lock the door and grab my phone to try and call the cops. a couple min later a hear bangs on our door..looked out the peep hole and it was Joe.. He told me they jumped him at gun point.. All they took was the keys to our car. Thank goodness nothing else happen.. We really were watched over and protected.. as cheesy as it sounds but seriously actually going through something like that i really thought Joe was done for..We have gotten flyers on our door before about robbery's here and our cousin s had also heard gun shot here before to, but truthfully i thought that it would never happen to us.
we haven't decided on what were doing yet.. I know there is a lot of money you can make out here but having my family be in danger is just not worth it. Were suppose to have a meeting with the owners today so will see how that goes and will decided from there

13 comments:

logan said...

Jenny and Joe, i can't even believe that happened! I would be freaking out, I am so sorry that you both had to go through that, logan and I are glad you are both okay!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's so scary. I'm so sorry... did they take your car? How's Joe? I hope you're doing okay.

Emily Lauren said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, How scary!! Did the cops ever come? Can they do anything about it? That's so scary! How freaky to look down and see that happening Jen- I would difinitely be traumatized.
I'm so glad Joe's okay though.
Ironic that in your appartments in mesa you're totally safe and then you get to houston and this happens. . .

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh this was totally freaky. I am glad all the took was the car!!! Keep us posted.

Jaron & Abby said...

Jen that is so sad. How scary. I'm glad you guys are moving from that place!

Porter and Karla said...

jenny. . . oh poor girl my heart goes out to you. that must have been the scariest time ever i'm so sorry. i would have shot them with porters gun but i'm also slightly crazy. i'm so glad your family is safe.good luck making your decision on weather to move or not, it was hard to settle in tucson but we know this is where Heavenly Father wants us right now:)

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe that happened. I am so glad that everything turned out okay. Im glad Joe wasnt hurt too seriously.

camie said...

seriously! sick and crazy!
are you guys going to stay?

Porter and Karla said...

hey girl if you get a chance read my blog and comment i would love to hear how this is working with tatum?

Eric and Kailee said...

Wow!! That's something you would think only happens in the movies. Good thing you guys are okay. I would be a total complete wreck. I didn't know you guys moved to Texas!! I still need your email address. kaileeapuna@cox.net

camie said...

i'm glad they moved you to a safer spot. holy crap!
and yes i'm coming to the reunion. wouldn't miss seeing baby tatum, she is the cutest ever! i'm lovin' the family time. we don't get together enough.

Shanell Farr said...

so scary! hope joe's ok! i wouldn't be able to handle that... i'd be going back to AZ!

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys have a fun group out there! Hopefully you won't be needing a 72 hour kit!!