Saturday, May 31, 2008

Swimming Time!



For Memorial day we all went swimming in the complex here. Tatum loves the water. She always gets a bit nervous going in but than loves it towards the end. She is already 7 months old. I cant believe it! She is so much fun and makes some of the greatest faces ever. She loves going down for naps, sticking everything in her mouth, watching baby signing time, being around other kids or babies, eating , giving kisses, crawling and baths. The only thing i need to work on is her liking car rides.. yep she still cries anytime we go somewhere in less someone is sitting in the back entertaining her.

2 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

Jenny Tatum is so so cute! I love these pictures. I can't wait to see her in June.

Cassie and Joe said...

Tatum is getting so big! She is such a Steiner! How old was she when she started crawling? I can tell Keelie wants to crawl, she kicks her legs alot and squirms her body alot, but she just seems to little to start crawling!