Here is some pic of the BBQ
These are all of the wife's .. We have so much fun together!
Yep we decided to buy matching shirts.. I think there cute!
Well we decided to stay in Houston and finish out the summer. They moved everyone up to the Woodlands into a safer, nicer area! So hopefully this place will be a lot better. This week the boys made there incentive and the owners decided to do a BBQ and than go see the new movie Indiana Jones, but since we had Tatum(and are the only ones out here with a kid) we had to call it a night after the BBQ. Tatum is doing good out here. She is literally getting into everything. Her 2 bottom teeth are finally in. Now the next thing is teaching her to walk! Other than that nothing too exciting has been happening.. We plan on going to Galveston this coming up week so i ll post pic when we do.
p.s. Before i came up here everyone told me that hurricane season does not start till Aug..(well i got lied to i guess) Cuz i just found out that its starts tomorrow and in relief society today the WHOLE lesson was on getting a 72 hour kit for hurricane season.. I was dying the whole time.. Texas doesn't get any better than this! Texas is one dangerous state





8 comments:
You will be safe as long as Seth is around. :)
Yay for the update! Im so glad they moved you guys and your safe! The pics are so cute and Tatum looks ADORABLe like always! Glad you guys are havin fun :)
between the hurricanes and gangsters, you guys better be careful!!! Tatum is so adorable
Hey! I know that would have been fun. It looks like you guys are having fun in TX though! what month you coming back? dont worry your not missing much in az...same ol same ol here!!
I love the picture that you posted were all the attention is on you. Tatum is getting so big! Jen I miss you! My little polar bear is so far from home.
It sounds like you guys need t come home! I think that is the best idea! It's not the same without you guys! If you stay you will need to start posting videos of Tatum for me! I miss ya! Call me when you get a chance!
oh jenny. target had a bunch of great 72 hour kit stuff in their $1 section last week. and i didnt know brittany was out there with you. she looks like shes only 6 months along but i know shes due soon. how fun you must love her being there! we miss you
I can't wait to see Tatum's new teeth!!! Is she crawling yet?
Heidi
Post a Comment