Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank You!

Well i just wanted to write and tell everyone thank you so much for the texts, calls, e mails, and prayers as our family goes through this huge trial of my dads passing away. I havent answered my phone at all so i just wanted to let everyone know i appreciate all the calls and everything!

11 comments:

Cathryn and Alex said...

Jenny, We sure love you and are so sorry about your loss. You guys are such examples to us and we hope to have your attitude when such trials approach us as well. We love you and will pray for you...

The Clarks said...

Jenny,

I am so sorry to hear this news. I cannot imagine loosing a parent. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...I'm so sorry to here that.. call if you need anything

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Oh Jenny I had no idea! I'm so sorry and let us know if you need anything (i know you have lots of family and friends but if you seriously need anything at all let me know! 480-298-6929)
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Heidi said...

Thinking of you guys...still! :)
Heidi

Unknown said...

jenny! we love you! if you need anything or need me to watch Tatum let me know!

The Read Blend said...

Jenny,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

camie said...

i love you jenny.

Melanie said...

So sorry to hear about your huge loss! I will be in town until Tuesday if you need me to watch Tatum. Really, though call me if you need anything! We will remember you and your family in our prayers!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

We love you guys! I hope you and your family are doing okay. I'm in Las Vegas but craig has a card for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love you!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Jake and I will definately keep you and your family in our prayers. What a wonderful blessing the plan of salvation is and that our families can be together forever.