Well here is something that i thought i would never have to think or even do until i was like 50 yrs old..I never thought in a million yrs that we would have to say good bye to my dad.It still so unreal and still seems like a dream. This is probably the hardest thing i will have to go through my life.. is overcoming my dads passing. I have a lot of questions.. like why our family? Why now? Why not a bad person instead? Why not some warning at least?but i know i cant have them answered quite yet at least.
My dad was an amazing father and husband to my mom! He will be missed so much but i know that he will always be looking out for us! I cant wait for the day that were all together again someday!
Thank you guys again for every ones calls and texts and prayers!
IF YOU GO TO SCOTT AND JULIES NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF MY FRIENDS CLICK THERE'S FOR MORE PIC OF THE FUNERAL
15 comments:
Jenny, when Kristin Passed away I felt the same way. I had so many questions. There came I time I was more angry at Heavenly father for taking her than I was sad she was gone. But I came to the Conclusion that Heavenly Father needed Kristin way more than our family needed her. I know that He needed your dad way more than you think you need him. I know that its so hard. Im so sorry for your loss. And I hope what Ive said helped you a little. Its very hard. Harder than anything else in life. Know that you and your family are in our prayers.
Jenny-that was so sweet. It makes me want to hug my dad right now! I know your dad is so proud of you. i'm sure he's up there just waiting until the next time you can hug each other. Call me if you ever just want to talk! Love ya
Jenny, I am so sorry. I will call you soon.
What a sweet post Jen. Your dad is such a wonderful person- always smiling, happy, and friendly. He will definitely be missed.
I can't imagine losing a parent, but thank heavens for eternal families.
I commented on this yesterday but I guess it didn't save. . . weird. Just wanted to say what a neat post that was. That your dad is such a wonderful, nice, person that made everyone feel welcome all the time. He will be missed.
Call me when you get back from UT and lets get together. You need to keep busy. . .
We're still thinking of you guys. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. I think your dad's funeral was really nice. I really enjoyed learning about him and the amazing, interesting man that he is. I hope that you always feel his love. That is something that can not be taken away. I know that he would want that. I remember this quote,
"The only way to take sorrow out of death, is to take love out of life." The pain and loss that you feel just shows how much love you have for your dad. (I know this is a great loss for you too Joe, and it's gotta be hard to see Jenny and your entire family have to deal with such a tragedy.) You're in our prayers.
Love Always,
Heidi
(I just wrote a long post and it didn't show up, so I will try again.)
We're still thinking of you guys. I can only imagine how hard all of this is for you guys. I remember this quote that says, "The only way to take sorrow out of death is to take love out of life." The great loss and pain that you feel just shows how much love you have for your dad. I hope you always feel his love. That is something that can't be taken away. I know he would want that. (I know this is hard for you too Joe. And it's gotta be so hard to have to see your whole family have to deal with such a tragedy.) We're still praying for you guys.
Love Always,
Heidi
Jenny & Joe
Hey I just saw the heartbreaking news... We are so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now. Know that if there is anything that we can do please let us know. We are truly sorry that such a good man was taken so young. I didn't know your father very well, but I do know that he raised amazing children two of which have been good friends to me (you & Scott).
our heart goes out to you
Sincerely
Langdon & Heather
Penny!
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Its such a comfort to know that you will see him again! we love you jenny and are praying for you at this sad time that you'll have comfort and peace!
Jen, I just read a comment that you left on Whit's blog and realized I hadn't checked in on you guys in awhile. I was so sorry to hear about your Dad. It sounds like it came as a shock which I think is probably harder to process. I know that with my mom having cancer, it became more and more of a reality that she was not going to make it so I was somewhat prepared even though she was so young but with Mike's mom, it was sudden and it was so much harder to let it all sink in. You will feel peace though. This is the part of life that is one of the hardest for me even knowing what we know because of the Gospel. All of our love to you and your family.
I'm so sorry Jenny & Joe. I know so many people have you and your family in their prayers. Its so hard to understand Heavenly Fathers plan for us when things like this happen, but he loves you so much and he will be watching over you and making sure you and your family are alright. I'm just so grateful for the plan of salvation and that we get to be with our families forever.
I'm sorry for invading your blog, but I was looking around, and I couldn't read this post and not tell you that I am so sorry for you and your family. I hope things get easier. I'm so sorry.
We do actually, I am 5 mos pregnant right now with our second, we find out on Tusday what we are having. Your little family is so stinkin cute too.
Thanks, doesn't feel so cute most of the time, but it's fun to esperience it again. It is toally different and it goes a lot faster than the first. I'm excited for C to have a sibling to play with.
Post a Comment