Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farnworth Family Reunion

Cami and me
Me, christy and my mom


This Year my mom and dad were in charge of the family Reunion. Which they had found a mansion to rent to spend the weekend there. I wish my dad could of been there. He would of really loved it! It definitely wasn't the same without him there. He always made things so much fun. It was great to see all the cousins again and stay up late playing the signs game,dip dip dip, apples-to-apples,card games,talking about breaking dawn and ect... I didn't want the trip to end.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe the size of that place. It looks like you you guys had a good time.
Heidi

shara and jeff said...

oh yeah thats funny, theres a picture of you and camie and where am i? good to know i'm still the favorite.

Anonymous said...

Jenny it was so good to see you. My heart hurts for your family. Im so sorry for your loss. It will get easier w time. I love you.