Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New season of the SUNS = No Husband!

Suns started today..Its the beginning of the season which means i wont have a husband! I am not a Sports fan at all... Joe knew that from our 1st date.. He took me to a Suns Game(surprise suprise) which he asked me if i like Sports.. I answered "Nope not at all"!....
So which means that whenever the Suns play all of us girls will get together and leave the kiddos home with the husbands and will go see High School Musical over and over again!

11 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

hahahahahah I love it Jenny! PLEASE invite me when they play cuz Craig works late and I get lonely! 35 days til my due date! OMG!!!!

T+C=N said...

Count me in!!

Jamielyn said...

hahaha good ol' suns! HM3 sounds like a good idea!!

Melanie said...

I want to come play too!

Melanie said...

Oh, ya...I was so sad that we missed the party!!! Rob wasn't able to get work off and I didn't want to show up solo! Looks like you guys had fun!

Josh and Elisha said...

I know the feeling, except Josh is a die hard Lakers fan ( don't tell Joe). Anyways I am always down for girls night and HSM 3!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Yeah I don't exist during BYU games either. :-(

Dave and Pam said...

GO JAZZ!!

The Clarks said...

Ok Jenny you said I had to get a blog so here we are! :)

Whitney said...

Um yeah, Zach does the same thing. I want to come and play with the girls!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Jenny!! How the heck are you. Tatum is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Where are you and Joe living?