Monday, November 3, 2008

Blakes Eagle Project


Blake just got approval for his eagle project. He will be doing a fund raiser for the American Heart Association in behalf of Stephen Farnworth. He will be smoking turkeys in a fire pit for Thanksgivings. The cost is $10.00 per turkey. The turkeys turn out awesome. If anyone is interested in donating please contact me and I'll have Blake call you. This is for a great cause and we want to raise as much money as we can. I will post more details as it gets closer.

5 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hey Jenny - This is Tricia Folsom (used to be Hobbs - your old neighbor) and I stumbled upon your blog and I can't believe you are married with a little girl! Wow - time flies! I don't live in AZ but I thought I would pass on the news about Blake's Eagle to all my family that is there and hopefully some of them can participate. So give me some contact info. and I will pass it on. My email is tricia_folsom@hotmail.com
And go ahead and check out my blog - it was fun to see your cute family!

The Elders said...

Hey this is Laura...my fam and cousins want to do this for Thanksgiving, let us know the contact info!

The Elders said...

Thanks so much! We will have to all do something...Jack is kind of a bully hahaha so we'll see how that one turns out. Anyway my email is lcardon@hotmail.com. I'm looking foward to a yummy bird this year!

Marianne said...

Your sweet..Kates little hoodie zip up is from TARGET! it was on sale for like 6 bucks

The Watson's said...

e-mail me christy's address