Friday, November 14, 2008

Give Thanks!





Well since Thanksgiving is coming up in a week i thought i would post some things i am thankful for.

1. My Husband! Joe is truly amazing. he is always serving others and treats me like a queen. he is so helpful with Tatum! His love for sports sometimes is a bit ridiculous but he is one of the funnest people to watch when there is a game on.

2. My Family. Hands down i have the best family. I am sorry but i do... We are all best friends with one another and we all hang out everyday and talk on the phone everyday! I love it! All we do is laugh whenever we get with each other..

3. I have the best dad! He was the most caring,loving,unselfish guy that anyone has ever met. Just words cant describe how great of a father/husband he was. He treated my mom like a queen too! Never once in my life even as a child did i ever see my parents fight..or never even saw him raise his voice to her! He was amazing to her and us kids! I love him and miss him like crazy. Not a day goes by that i don't think of him and wish he was here. It makes me sad that Tatum or the rest of my kids will never know "pa"! I love my dad and am so grateful for the good exampler he was to me.

4. Tatum. I love the joy and laughter she brings to our home. She is so smart and amazes me everyday. She is such an energetic little girl who always keeps me on my feet. She is non stop running around from the moment she gets up in the morning to when she goes to bed. She literally wears me out during the day. which is why i always need to take a afternoon nap with her. I need to recharge my battery! (iam not kidding either) I love her and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. I am so thankful she is a part of our family.

5.friends.. I have always had a great group of friends. I love them! I have grown up with half of them since 1st grade.. and than met the rest of friends in Beauty School or through being married. There all great and i love them!

6.In-laws.. I couldn't of asked for a better family like the Steiner's! They really are the best. There such a fun loving family! I love being over there( just not when the suns game is on ha ha) We always have so much fun!

7. Last but not least.. My mom! She is an amazing women. She is my best friend! Always has been. She is an amazingly strong women considering what she has been through. I look up to her so much and try and be like her everyday.

This yr holidays are going to be hard! There is going to be a big void during thanksgiving and Christmas.. I am just Thankful that my dad was able to be here for as long as he did! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry about the absence you will have, that has got to be so hard. Good thing he will be there in spirit! you are such a sweetheart!

Heidi said...

THanks for sharing Jenny. :)