Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mexico





I am so glad to be back from Mexico! I was so nervous to go this Year cause of everything that is being said about Mexico! Joe's parents go down every yr to camp for spring break!(hopefully its the last yr) Our good friends Morgan and Lauren invited us, Jaron and Abby,Craig and Mallory. We had such a fun time with them! It s never a dull moment when you get Craig, Jaron, Joe and Morgan all together.. they keep us laughing! Tatum was not that good down there..She would not take her bottle and wanted nothing to do with eating.. There was so much going on for her too look at! The 2ND day she was a little better! I didn't take very many pictures of the trip.. this is all i have! I wished we would of taken a group Picture!
On the Way home Joe got pulled over by the Mexico police.. I was freaking out i thought they were going to keep us and throw us in jail! Luckily Joe paid him $20 and we were on our way!

14 comments:

Shane and Kelci said...

That trip was fun! It's okay Jenny, I didn't take very many pictures either, but I wish I had! I need to get better with this picture taking business. We're glad you go across the border okay! We were nervous for you and your birth certificate.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I hated going to Mexico for my first time last year. We got pulled over too and I thought they were going to take me!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

We had so much fun! Tatum is adorable! Did you see the pics of her on my blog? She looked soooo cute the whole time I just love her.

angela hardison said...

I'm glad you guys didn't get kidnapped :) Looks like a fun trip.

Porter and Karla said...

jenny!!! i got your text. and i see you got my message.im glad you guys had a good vacation, that looks like a lot of fun.ill try calling you tomorrow. tatum is so so cute in that swimsuit!!!!we need to have a playdate with these two before it turns into four!

Brittney Blount said...

Tatums swimsuit is so cute. Where is it from? I think I feel the same way as you about Mexico. I would WAY rather go to Califormia.

J and L Palmer said...

haha you don't like mexico?? i love it! what days were you there? we were prob there the same time. we didn't leave our trailer park tho. so maybe that's a reason..

The Thatchers said...

How fun in the sun!I love Tatum's sun dress, so cute.

Heidi said...

Tatum looks so cute in her swim suit and her Mexico dress. :) We will have to get Jamie and Tatum together to swim in Tatum's cool pink play pool again sometime soon, since Jamie was not in the mood last time. She really does usually love that! Ours has cracks all over it and the water only stays in for like 2 minutes. :)

shara and jeff said...

its about freaking time you updated this thing. and i have to say that your little boy oh i mean girl looks so cute in these pictures!! just kidding. she really does look cute thought, isnt it great to be able to take them swimming again. i hope that everything is good for you guys and that you arent to sick of being prego yet. love ya

Anonymous said...

K so fun! Love the beach pics! like we have been saying for forever we need to hang out soon.... I KNOW!!>. we need to get your hair and when i put your extensions in then ill get to finally catch up w you! :)

The Blakes said...

Girl, I haven't been to Mexico since you went down with Joe's family before you were married. Remember that trip? Mexico is fun, but I'm always a little nervous to go down there.

Sherri Romney said...

I'm surprised you went with all that is going on there!! Hot little family, I must say! You are gorgeous girl and Tatum is getting so big. Tell Joe hi from us. I miss you!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

i LOVE her pink polka dot suit. SO cute!I was totally stressed when we took hardy to mexico too!