
Craig, Mallory and little Carter got sealed this last Saturday! It was such a neat sealing to watch! We love you Nikolaus family and glad we could be apart of your day!
Update on the Steiner's : I am 14 weeks along and will be finding out the next apt what we are having! Joe is hoping its a boy! I am finally out of the sick stage! Yeah! We bought Tatum a little Betta fish and she loves it! Tatum goes into Nursery in about 3 weeks.. We cannot wait! Tatum is as hyper as ever and makes us laugh everyday.. I love her!

3 comments:
jenny we are exactly the same weeks!! FUN-ashley
Yay for being out of sickness! I am so excited for you!!!! I'm with Joe, I hope you have a boy...
just curious...i havent seen a post on tatum in a while, how is she doin with her seizures? is she doin better, has she had anymore? I hope not and I hope everything is going great!!
and congrats on the pregnancy thats awesome!!!!
Post a Comment