On the 22ND markes 9 months! Ah makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. At times it feels like he was just here.." asking me how my day was, or telling me that i shouldn't be eating all that crap and that i should be getting healthy like him, or getting mad whenever i left a light on in the house, or the time i left my gas tank all the way empty and my dad drove it and ran out of gas and ending up pushing it in mid summer, or anytime i walked through the door and he would say "well hey jenny", or the time he would sit me down by him and tell me how good of a daughter i have been and how much he loves me, But than sometimes it feels like its been an eternity since i last saw him! I miss him! Words cant ever describe how much i miss him. Nothing is the same without him here. Yesterday was my 25Th birthday. I just sometimes feel like 25 is too young to lose a parent. I still needed him here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry and I can't even imagine how you feel but you know what he loved you and always will and is just waiting until the day when he sees you again and can tell you how proud he is of you and what an amazing friend and wife and mother you are and always will be. You carry him on everyday by living your life to the fullest and without regret or doubt. You are an amazing person and your dad is smiling upon you and tatum and your mom and family because he loves you so much!
I'm sorry Jen...I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, but I want you to know I know it hurts and I am here.
Post a Comment