Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tatum Kay


Here is some pictures i took last week of her! She is so dang cute!
Many of people have asked what the current situation is of Tatum and her seizures. So Its been almost 7 months since her last Seizure. The Dr's still don't know why that had happen to her but they maybe are relating it to her acid reflex. They said if she has another one than to come back in and will go from there. So i hope she doesn't have any!. It was such a stressful time going through that! Right now she is currently taking prevacid to control her Reflex but hopefully will be getting off that in a couple months.
So far everything with Tatum has turned out Good!

13 comments:

The Clarks said...

She is so dang cute..and looks so big in these! I am glad that she hasnt had any more episodes.. and is doing well!

Brittany~ Mrs. Arizona American Spirit said...

Im sorry but I can't believe how much I just love her!! im sure u hear this all the time but she is just a lil miss Jo!

The Watson's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope we see you soon!

Jordyn Perkins said...

She is such a darling little girl! I didn't know she had a seizure! We will definitely keep her in our prayers tonight. Hope you guys are doing great with everything and the pregnancy! Where's a pic of you!? :)

Porter and Karla said...

she looks like such a big girl!! chances are elizabeth is like 3 minches taller, why is my baby so tall i have no idea!! what a cute little girl!! we are coming up soon again if you guys want to do something?!?

Shane and Kelci said...

Those are cute! I'm sorry we couldn't come outside to watch the photoshoot since we at my parents! She's a cutie!

Jamielyn said...

Those pictures are darling! I'm glad she's doing way better! We need to do a double soon.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

oh i just love her!!

Whimpey Family said...

Very Cute! We miss her! Come to Utah!

J and L Palmer said...

she is so cute. we need to get together to let our kids play! i can definitely tell she is a steiner, but she looks like you too! how far along are you?

Eric and Kailee said...

She is so cute and getting so big!! I need to take pictures of Brody for a mothers day gift for my mom. Are you up for it?

Sherri Romney said...

Dang she is such a pretty girl!!! I miss you Jenny... Wish we lived closer together. I STILL haven't even seen Tatum and that is just not fair! We are driving through April 24th/25th, but may not have much time for visiting... We will see!

Heidi said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Good work. We need to have a photo shoot with you! ;)
Heidi