For the one anniversary since my dad passed. We all got together as a family and started out the morning with a lovely breakfast at Shauna's house! We made yummy thin pancakes than watch a slide show of my dad! Later on the kids went and played on Christy's slide. which everyone loved doing.. especially with it being so hot outside. We ended the day with getting balloons for the adults and the grand kids and had everyone write a message to "pa" than we released them! It was so neat and such a fun thing to do! I think will do that every year!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
The Morning of July 22
For the one anniversary since my dad passed. We all got together as a family and started out the morning with a lovely breakfast at Shauna's house! We made yummy thin pancakes than watch a slide show of my dad! Later on the kids went and played on Christy's slide. which everyone loved doing.. especially with it being so hot outside. We ended the day with getting balloons for the adults and the grand kids and had everyone write a message to "pa" than we released them! It was so neat and such a fun thing to do! I think will do that every year!
Posted by
Jen&Joe
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenny that is so sweet! How wonderful of your family to do that! I feel like I havent seen you in forever! BIG PROBLEM!!! I miss you, Joe and Tater!
Love ya guys!!!
I love that balloon idea. Congrats on 3 years, bytheway. :)
damn sexy little body on her has got me hard
Post a Comment