Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation


This past weekend the Steiner's were so great by letting my family spend a couple days at there lovely cabin! It was so nice to get out of the heat. We saw elk and a bear that wouldn't leave. It gave everyone a scare! We rode quad's, played cards, 4 square, kickball in the rain, and stayed up almost too late for me to handle! We had such a fun time and cant wait for the next vacation

5 comments:

porter and karla said...

oh that trip to the cabin seems fun!we are going to porters parents cabin soon and im really excited to not be in the heat for a few days.i think thats so great your family spent the 22nd together, it probibly made it a little easier. and you are looking so cute pregnant by the way, you look great:)

Sherri Romney said...

Fun pics. Looks like you had a great time

♥️, Me said...

Hey Joe & Jenny! I can't believe how big Tatum is! She is such a cutie. We hope you guys are doing great! We just moved to Glendale, AZ 2 weeks ago. When is your little baby boy due?

Josh and Elisha said...

Kickball in the rain! I love kickball but I don't think i've played it since 6th grade. I think that would be a blast to play it in the rain.

Heidi said...

Cute pics! I can't believe about that bear. I didn't know you got a pic of it. That thing was a big boy! :) ANyways, hope Grant gives you a break from the kick boxing today. ;)
Heidi