Friday, September 18, 2009

1 week

Okay so i think i have finally emailed everyone an invite to our blog! So if you have not received an invite from us than.. than leave a comment and ill resend it! will be going private next Sunday when grant joins the family!

29 comments:

Melanie said...

i don't think i got one...marvimel@gmail.com. Can't wait to see baby Grant! I have a gift for you b/c i missed the luncheon last week.

Anonymous said...

courtneyoverstreet16@gmail.com

Martha said...

Hi, I found your blog off of Mallory's blog, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I would love to keep reading if you don't mind, come check out mine if you like..

My email address is
lizncade@yahoo.com

The Littles said...

littlehawaiianjade@yahoo.com

Leah Fitts said...

leahjustin3306@yahoo.com
Good luck!!!

stephen&andrea said...

hi i meet you once at karla williams baby shower 2 years ago.
Hope u dont mind me checking out your blog.
You can pop on by and check ours.

tommy_angel5@hotmail.com

The Read Blend said...

We would love to follow your blog. kadypaula@hotmail.com

Cassie Forsgren said...

spcl_k12@yahoo.com
I cant remember if I got one or not

Rachel said...

i cant remember if i left mine or not so here it is racheltjorgensen@gmail.com

Shanell Farr said...

shanellandbrad@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

moestar222@gmail.com

The Dunns said...

dnrdunn@msn.com

Anonymous said...

celestezaccardi@yahoo.com

tHe ApPeLs said...

appel11@q.com

Unknown said...

me too jennagunnell@yahoo.com

ps im on my sisters computer and haven't logged in

Lindsay said...

I would love to follow your blog still! We have mutual friends and happened upon your blog! Feel free to check mine out too!

lifeofthebennetts.blogspot.com

My email address is lindsaymac7@gmail.com

Jordyn Perkins said...

I still look at your blog! Fill me in. :) jordyperkins@gmail.com

The Jarrett's said...

jjarrett@me.com

tHe ApPeLs said...

we didnt get the email. did u spell it appel?

dan and ashley said...

hey jenny dont know if you remember me- i pop in on your cute family often & would love an invite!
~ashley {payne} mascorro
hairgirl6@yahoo.com

T+C=N said...

i didnt get one.. chardaisy15@msn.com

cgz said...

catzac21@aol.com

The Valentine's said...

add us please. I went to school w/ sarah steiner. thanks
slader0914@yahoo.com

Whitney said...

I didnt get one... whitneydeering@msn.com. I totally would love to host a craft night. Ill get working on it. And hello Good luck with everything coming up.Cant wait to see mr. grant.

The Valentine's said...

awesome! let's do it!! Good luck with the delivery!

jennyandskyler said...

jennylnielsen@gmail.com

Good luck with everything!!

Will & Camie Shill said...

camshill@gmail.com

Devin & Ruthann said...

ruthannfmiller@hotmail.com

invite me please!

Cara said...

cara12@cox.net