I am getting Induced on Sept 27 at 5:00 am! We cannot wait to meet this little guy! Hopefully everything runs as smoothly as it did with Tatum. I am much more nervous for this one! Wish us luck!
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peacful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannoth see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again
6 comments:
yay!!! good luck you will do wonderfully jenny let me know if there is anything you guys need
Good luck and let me know if you need anything! I will be home by then!!!! Our little guys will only be 3 months apart...crazy
So cute that Grant and Livvy will be two weeks appart! I can't wait to see him! Send me pictures as soon as you can!
Yesssss! you look so cute and your house is adorable. Love the kitchen!
fun!!! you have about a week! im jealous!!
YAY!!! so excited for you! i'm sooo sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower...we were moving like crazy!! Good Luck with everything :)
Post a Comment