Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grant Douglas Steiner











Grant is finally here! I couldn't of asked for a better labor. We got induced Sunday at 5am. They started my inducing at 6:00am. From there on i was having contraction 2 min apart. I couldn't feel a single contraction. At 8 30am i decided to get my epidural. Shortly after that Dr. Beck broke my water. Grant was born at 10:54 am. I pushed 3 times and he was out. Everything ran so smoothly. I didn't feel a single thing! It was great. Grant was 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. He is just the cutest little thing ever. I am so in love with him.
Tatum was not able to see him at the hospital. But Monday afternoon when we got home we introduced her to her new brother. She was so excited and was just laughing! She is such a great little helper. Always handing us things to give to grant. She is loving him! I am so glad Grant is finally here! More Pictures to come soon!

Thanks to everyone who came to the hospital to come visit us!

32 comments:

Littlejules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie & Scott said...

He is perfect!! I can't believe how much he looks like Tatum!! I am so happy for you!! loves

camie said...

ummm... did you just have a baby? seriously model mommy. so glad everything went okay. so excited to meet him!

The Roberts Family said...

OMG he is perfect and you could not be any cutter! you just looks so good and happy! i love it :) congrats you guys!

Whitney said...

Holy amazing! Look at you... youre a birthing machine. Congratulations he is precious.

bmann said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so well. He is so adorable. I can't believe how big tatum looks now. Enjoy him while he's so tiny! My baby is already so big and growing up it makes me sad. I can't wait to se more pics!
Diane

mattnalisa said...

He is so cute and dang Jenny you look awesome in your "I just delivered a baby" photos! amazing! Congrats to your family!

Will & Camie Shill said...

ok you are the girl that makes all us c section girls so jealous! congrats on the lil guy he is precious!

Krystal Allen Payne said...

Yay!!! You look freakin awesome in it pictures! Aren't u suppose to look all sweaty and exhasted? If only we could all make giving birth look that good! Can't wait to meet him!!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

He is adorable!! Congratulations...what a cute older sister!

Jaron & Abby said...

Jenny I can't believe that you have a boy! He is so cute! I can't wait to come see him. I wish I could have come seen grant and you in the hospital. That makes me sad.

dan and ashley said...

jenny- are you sure you just gave birth... you look fabulous!! congrats- he's a cutie!

♥️, Me said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and I still can't believe how big Tatum is... You look amazing too. We need to come visit you guys sometime. I still have your number I'll give you a call after things have settled down for you guys. Also what an awesome labor!

Kim said...

congrats!!! it's so wonderful that everything went so smoothly! what a beautiful little guy he is! you are going to have so much fun with him!

Melanie said...

Yea he is here! He is so cute and looks so much like Tatum. Im gonna call you next week and figure out a time I can come stop by and see the little guy and drop off a gift.

J and L Palmer said...

he is so adorable! congratulations! that's awesome that the labor was nice and easy! sounds like my first one. how was your first one? cuz i heard they get easier each time.. i need reasurance that my next one will be easy...

but great job, he is so cute!

The Clarks said...

congrats!! he is adorable! Man I cannot beleive how awesome your labor was! It took me 28 hours to have ivy after being induced! Also, were you wearing a wig for delivery?? Seriously! you look amazing.

Scott and Ashley said...

Love him!!! I bet you are happy to have him out of your tiny body!!! Ya jenny- you look too cute for just having a baby! Congrats!

Unknown said...

okay miss perfect, 3 hours after birth! so happy i got to see you guys... grant is seriously perfect. miss you and love youuuu

Josh and Elisha said...

How come you look so dang cute after you just in labor? Glad everything went well and congrats!

Rachel said...

Grant is so precious!!!! Congrats you two! I'm glad to here the delivery went so well and quick! And.... you look absolutely gorgeous! Hair looks great and already so skinny! Jealous! I want to meet this little one sometime!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

congrats! he is perfect. you look awesome after just having a baby!!!

Del Bianco Family said...

Congrats!! He looks so cute! I'm glad everything went so well.

The Littles said...

He is sooo precious!! That is awesome that your labor went so good! A girl and a boy that is just so perfect! He is so sweet! Congrats!!

tHe ApPeLs said...

what a cute little boy!! congrats

Mallory Nikolaus said...

YAY JENNY! He is soooo freakin cute!!!!! I was so happy to see you guys in the hospital on Grant's birthday! SO exciting!

Anonymous said...

So cute! How fun to have a boy and a girl. Such a cute family

damonandkami said...

hey! hes SO CUTE!! Call me if you still want to do pictures! Im doing newborn pics on Monday of another baby, so if that day works good for you call me!!! CONGRATS!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations Jenny! He is sure cute and you look amazing too (I would never believe you just had a baby)! And you are so on the ball - you already have Grant's name on your blog header.

nicole said...

You are so cute!! What a handsome little guy. I haven't been blogging very good latley but please add me....nicolestyle8@hotmail.com

Sherri Romney said...

He's precious and you are beautiful!

The Valentine's said...

Seriously...you look fabulous! Can't even tell you had a baby! I'm glad the labor was smooth for you. (always a plus!) Congrats again and let me know if there's anything I can make for you!!